Illustration by Beshart Graphic Design Studio, a visual communication studio based in Antwerp, Belgium
This illustration is part of The 27 Forever Club Has A New Member collection. The illustration of Jim Morrison portrays the tragic event familiar to us all with an unsettling calm.
The minimalistic and rational design, expressed with cool solid colors, clean lines and elegant typography, is in sharp contrast with the drama that the illustration depicts. The artist cleverly uses the symbolic door to partially conceal the scene beyond, thus capturing the mystery that surrounds Jim’s death to this day.
Beshart Graphic Design Studio
The collection ‘The 27 Forever Club has a new member’ was commissioned by Beshart (as self promo) and was designed by Serge, one of the designers. Beshart is a visual communication studio based in Antwerp, Belgium. Aside from making all sorts of visual communication tools for small and big companies, we try to pursue as many creative projects as we can think of.
Checkout their website.
- Jim Morrison to have public square in Paris named in his honor
- The Doors Alive to play Olympia January 2019 with Letz Zep and One Night of Queen
- A music-themed weekend for European Heritage Days (Journées du Patrimoine) in Paris
- New documentary explores Jim Morrison’s last days in his own words
- Guided live music tour in Père Lachaise for the Fête de la Musique