Researched and presented by DJ Bennett for The Chill Room series on killradio.org. Recorded 17 December 2011. Listen online or download mp3 (2 hours).
- Interview with Jim outside Miami courthouse (12 August 1970)
- Isle of Wight Festival: Roadhouse Blues, The End (soundboard 30 August 1970)
- Dallas State Fair Music Hall: Love Her Madly, The Changeling, L.A. Woman, When the Music’s Over (lo-fi audience tape, 11 December 1970)
- Getting To Know TV from Australia: Crawling King Snake (mid-December 1970, broadcast 1 March 1971)
- The Doors Workshop: Riders on the Storm (January 1971, 40th anniversary mix)
- Jim and Pam recorded by Ben Fong-Torres (early February 1971)
- The “Jomo & The Smoothies” tape: Orange County Suite (this tape was found in Paris after Jim’s death and is dated traditionally June 1971 in Paris but more likely is from March 1969 in L.A.
- Sunset Studios, L.A.: Moonlight Drive (recorded 1967, 40th anniversary mix)