Fête du Graphisme
January 15 – February 7, 2016
Cité internationale des arts
18 rue de l’Hôtel de Ville, Paris 4e
Exhibit Graphisme, rock et cinéma
As part of the 3rd edition of the Graphic Design Festival (Fête du Graphisme), this year’s festival features an exhibit, Graphisme, rock et cinéma, that highlights how graphic design, rock music and cinema influenced each other.
The graphic design part includes posters, albums, CDs, DVDs and magazines from the 50s to today. There will also be two documentary movie screenings on Thursday, January 21 at the Reflet Médicis movie theatre:
The main exhibit page lists a screening of Interview with John Lennon at the Apollo and CBGB by Jean-François Vallée, but no times or dates are specified.
- The Doors Alive to play Olympia January 2019 with Letz Zep and One Night of Queen
- A music-themed weekend for European Heritage Days (Journées du Patrimoine) in Paris
- New documentary explores Jim Morrison’s last days in his own words
- Guided live music tour in Père Lachaise for the Fête de la Musique
- Lachaise Musical #3 : A Music and Visual Arts Walking Tour in Père Lachaise