Fête du Graphisme
January 15 – February 7, 2016
Cité internationale des arts
18 rue de l’Hôtel de Ville, Paris 4e
Exhibit Graphisme, rock et cinéma
As part of the 3rd edition of the Graphic Design Festival (Fête du Graphisme), this year’s festival features an exhibit, Graphisme, rock et cinéma, that highlights how graphic design, rock music and cinema influenced each other.
The graphic design part includes posters, albums, CDs, DVDs and magazines from the 50s to today. There will also be two documentary movie screenings on Thursday, January 21 at the Reflet Médicis movie theatre:
The main exhibit page lists a screening of Interview with John Lennon at the Apollo and CBGB by Jean-François Vallée, but no times or dates are specified.
- The Doors: Break On Thru – A Celebration Of Ray Manzarek screening, February 12
- The ultimate American music roots road trip
- The New Guys: Rock & Roll Replacements That Worked
- Paris-Londres. Music Migrations (1962–1989) temporary exhibition
- Père Lachaise in the news