The Fête de la musique is an annual worldwide music celebration that takes place on June 21
Why June 21? June 21 corresponds to the summer solstice and the first day of summer. This year is special:
Paris locations with concerts all-day
- Jardins du Palais-Royal, Paris 1
- 36 hours of non-stop music at Église Saint-Eustache, Paris 1
- Jardin du quadrilatère historique de l’hôpital Saint-Louis, Paris 10
- Auditorium de l’Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales, Paris 13
- Maison de la radio, Paris 16
- La Villette, Paris 19
The annual Ricard S.A Live Music stage at Denfert-Rochereau has been cancelled. The police are overextended due to the UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament and cannot therefore guarantee public safety for this event. Boohoo!
Find a concert
- Sortir à Paris
- Le Parisien
- Que faire à Paris
- L’Officiel des Spectacles
- Selection by Lylo
Certain lines of public transportation will be running throughout the night. A special ticket for unlimited travel from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. will be available for 3€50.
See you there!
- Watch a new Père Lachaise documentary by Arte.tv through December 31
- The Doors Live At The Bowl ’68 in theaters on November 27
- Jim Morrison to have public square in Paris named in his honor
- The Doors Alive to play Olympia January 2019 with Letz Zep and One Night of Queen
- A music-themed weekend for European Heritage Days (Journées du Patrimoine) in Paris