A unique experience guaranteed
If you’re in Paris this weekend, don’t miss this exceptional walking tour of Père Lachaise.
The theme for this 3rd edition of Lachaise Musical will be “Music and Visual Arts.” The walking tour is organised and performed by music students at Paris-Sorbonne and Sorbonne Nouvelle.
Honouring artists in Père Lachaise with live music performances in such peaceful and historic place such as Père Lachaise is a unique experience. There’s nothing quite like it. For all you music-loving cemetery enthusiasts out there, this walking tour is for you. Check out previous editions below.
This walk is free, however they ask that you reserve here so they know how many people to expect.
Where and when
Père Lachaise cemetery
Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 14h45
Meeting point: Main entrance of the cemetery
- Georges Seurat, 1859–1891, French post-Impressionist painter
- Karel Appel, 1921–2006, Dutch painter and sculptor
- Honoré Daumier, 1808–1879, French printmaker, caricaturist, painter, and sculptor
- Philippe Waty, 1956–2012, French painter
- Mano Solo, 1963–2010, French singer
- Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, 1780–1867, French Neoclassical painter
- André Gill, 1840–1885, French caricaturist